What have you been reading lately? I would love all of your recommendations!
In this month I read 7 books so far:
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
- Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton
- Agatha Raisin and the Wizard of Evesham by M.C. Beaton
- I Am Not A Serial Killer by Dan Wells
- Lady Windermere’s Fan by Oscar Wilde
- Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes
Also, here’s my GoodReads xx
But I have about fifty books at home I haven't read, there's no reason for me to buy these.
Okay, but consider this: more books.
i love you too little dove! here’s flowers for you ❀✿❀✿
Hello dearest, just wanted to let you know that your blog is lovely, but to also ask how you are. I'm nosy like that.
First, thank you for asking! I’m doing well, I read a lot in these days, so that’s makes me so happy! And how are you? ◕‿◕
You seem to be a lovely lady, with a kind heart and a huge talent with words.
Oh am I? Thank you tho ✿ ✿